Friday 22 March 2013

But YOU said you'd love me forever...!!!

Oh shite here we go again! 
I'm looking at you and I do recall saying those words..

But now all I want from you is for you to disappear off the face of the earth..
I can't tell you that of course, the consequences would be terrible..!

So I smile and say back, "I do love you, but..."
And I've lost another battle..

In turmoil I watch you sleep, all the while pondering your words..

So I must be fickle..?
It must be ME who's incapable of lasting love..?
That means I WANTED all that you've done to me..?
But you DO need me..
I DID tell you that I'd never let you down..
And you've let me know you'll harm yourself if I leave you....

Oh yes, how could I forget saying to you that I'd love you forever..!!!

But wait a God damn minute..

The person I'm looking at is NOT the person I swore my undying love for..!!!

YOU are NOT that person, although you may look and sound like that person, your words are cruel and vile, and I fell in love with a kind and gentle person..

I DID NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU..!

I fell in love with the character you created to lure me in..

And lets face it, if Han Solo had showered me with love and attention and told me he'd love me forever, then I'm sure I'd have sworn my undying love for him too..!!!

But at least I'd have already KNOWN that he wasn't real, that he was nothing more than a character in a film, and NOT A REAL PERSON..!!!

So NO. I did not say that I would love you forever, and I have been gullible for believing that I had!

I can promise you that I would have loved the person that I did fall in love with forever, had that person existed forever..


So this is goodbye to you, the person I never chose, and certainly never wanted, You and all of your pleading and emotional blackmail can do what you like, because I DON'T CARE!!!

And no, I DO NOT LOVE YOU!


Woo-Hoo...!!!
No more hearing those awful words again "but you said you love me..!"
And no more giving a crap when the suicide threats pour in..!

As I walk away I make you a promise, to notify the police immediately if you contact me and indicate you are a danger to yourself...

But nothing else..!





No comments:

Post a Comment